Saturday, August 16, 2008
Okay.
So this has been a rather long week, with all that has been going on.
I hope that this will end soon man, seriously.
On a brighter note, there won't be chem retest! WHOOOO.
And, our group got 47 points yesterday, thanks to shuxiang :D
AND AND! I finally got the pictures from national day.
Here we go,
Yeah, I was flirting with the guy. JEALOUS AH!
Celine oh celine.
Yay people on this side of the road.
I was so ready to jump.
And then, I somehow disappeared with Huimin.
Yay the construction board?


Crystal Loo ah.

I love 3U.

The french exchange students. See how friendly we are!
Sunshine breading with Xingjun.
See our beautiful cheeks :D
Mr Gan on the other side of the road with the other half of the class!
Part of the other half of the class!
I was enjoying the presence of the sun ok.
Beggars D:
Singapore flag on my chest.
Ok.

Yay I love you Vanessa :D my dear sitting partner, all the fun we have during our walks, the talks and jingyi's mucus (bio) aiyooooh. I don't want this to end. and look at our class backboard. nice huh :D
So afterwards, we (Xiwen, Melissa, Huimin and I) were planning to go watch Love Guru. But we didn't in the end. We went all the way to Marina Square to eat at Seoul Garden. But there was a freaking waiting list! So we walked to Suntec and ate Fish & Co.


















yay all done. oh but still have more. another time then.
11:40 AM$BlogItemDateTime$> she's got style